I wrote this list down some time back and forgot where it came from, I think it was John Piper. I found it thoughtful and helpful. There are always dangers, even slight ones, lurking around and some of them are like siphons - overtime they drag us down, empty us, and are long-term defeaters. Like Proverbs, short lists and aphorisms, so long as they are not too cliche, are very helpful to provide course-correction.
Here are seven:
1. Words without actions.
2. Busyness without purpose.
3. Calendars without sabbath.
4. Relationships without nourishment.
5. Personality without accountability.
6. Giftedness without humility.
7. A biblical theology without personal integrity.